Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16th. National Stress Awareness Day!

Wow! I'm a very impulsive person so it's very hard not to stress. This is what I found about stress:
 
Does meditation really work when we're anxious? (Yes.)
 Is work burnout normal? (No.)
Is a little stress good for us? (Yes.)
There are so many questions when it comes to experiencing and managing stress, it's hard to keep track of what works and what doesn't.  Here are some ideas besides the ones we already know...
 Happy relaxing!
and many, many, other ways to relax but no one said BAKE!
I relax while baking, then get all stressed up while decorating, my adrenaline goes up and up until customer picks up cake and then ....I relax! (if she looks satisfied with my work) :)
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment